15 hospitalized after heavy fumes reported on cheerleader charter bus

foxnews.com – Fifteen people were sent to the hospital with possible carbon monoxide poisoning after a bus carrying cheerleaders through central Virginia filled up with fumes Sunday, wric.com reported. The incident happened in Spotsylvania County at around 7 p.m. when cheerleaders were heading home to North Carolina following an event, according to the station. Passengers reported smelling heavy fumes on the bus and alerted the driver, who pulled over at a gas station about 20 miles later.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s